Now You Can Have Your Car Shipped From Montreal to St. John’s Quickly and Professionally
Montreal to St. John’s – Booking Now
Thinking about shipping your car? Have the security and comfort of a professional, insured carrier transport your vehicle!
Our Experienced, Professional Drivers Will Transport Your Car Safely From the Maritimes To Any Province Or Territory in Canada!
Here’s What You Get Shipping With Red Foot Haulers for this route:
- Quick Delivery – Typically within 3 days
- Enclosed Shipping – Protection from Weather and Road Conditions
- 3 Departures Per Week – Flexible Scheduling Available
- Last-Minute Bookings Accepted – Book Transport As Little As 48 Hours Ahead of Time
We specialize in moving the following types of vehicles:
- Passenger Sedans
- Classic and Custom cars
- 1/2 Ton Trucks
- Non-Running Vehicles
- … and more!
We have Special Coverage for Car Shipping in the Maritimes
You Get Extra-Convenient Service and Excellent Pricing Options if you are shipping on these routes
- Montreal, QC to St. John’s, NL
- St. John’s, NL to Halifax, NS
- St. John’s, NL to Montreal, QC
- Halifax, NS to St. John’s, NL
- … We Also Transport Anywhere In Canada and other coastal Maritimes cities!
Even if you’ve never worked with a transport company before, we will make sure all the details are taken care of to make the process easy and ensure the best service for you!
Here are the main reasons why you should consider a professional mover to handle the transport of your vehicle:
- You are purchasing a car online from a dealer or person located in another province. Instead of making the journey yourself, a professional mover is safer, easier, and more cost-effective.
- You will be moving and don’t want the added inconvenience of towing a car in addition to all your other household possessions. A professional mover experienced in long-distance tows will make sure your move runs smoothly with no unpleasant roadside hassles.
- Vacation season is here and you want to tow your car to a more pleasant summer (or wintering) location. Winter ice poses a safety concern when towing a car… And who wants to work on their summer vacation?
Are you looking for the cheapest or the best?
We’re happy to review other competitors’ quotes and the service they offer. It is not always what it appears to be. Oftentimes, when compared side-by-side, the services do not compare.
We don’t aim to be the cheapest, we aim to offer the best service. This is why our services may cost more than others.
If you value quality service over “cheap” please call 1-800-492-7713 or fill out our quick transport quote form.
P.S. We also offer transport of cars, cargo trailers, construction equipment, RVs, and part models. If you don’t see your vehicle or location listed here feel free to get in touch and we can get you sorted with an accurate, customized, no-hassle quote right away!